Monday, April 16, 2012

my first post

so my good friend luke told me to make a blog. and i kept trying to come up with reasons why i shouldn't but i guess it is silly because it's up to me how often i post. well, this first post is of no real value or topic but it's just to say that i have done it...i have a blog.

sometimes i wonder what life is like from someone else's perspective. good conversations are like having brief flickers of someone else's life and that is probably why a good cup of coffee, sunshine, and talking with a good friend is one of my most cherished experiences in life. well, i'm off to work. thank you luke for encouraging me to do this. i'm hopeful that i will see the value in so many new things because now i have a place to write them down.

new & nervous,
m


No comments:

Post a Comment