Tuesday, October 23, 2012

bucket

this thing. ugh.

  1. Run a marathon 
  2. Refinish a piece of furniture. (check!) 
  3. Write a love letter in Paris. 
  4. Visit India. 
  5. See the pyramids in person. 
  6. Donate bone marrow.  
  7. Learn to sail. 
  8. Take tennis lessons. 
  9. Sky dive. 
  10. Solve a Rubik's Cube in 30 minutes. (close)
  11. Go zip lining. 
  12. Walk The Louvre. 
  13. Make a cool dodecahedron. (check!)
  14. Read 20 books in 2013. 
  15. Volunteer at a Soup Kitchen or Homeless Shelter. 
  16. Get my degree. 
  17. Make a difference in at least one person's life. 
  18. Invest in my future. 
  19. Memorize the Periodic Table. 
  20. Go to A TED Talks. 
  21. Ride an elephant. 
  22. Apply to medical school.
  23. Spend a day reading a book in Central Park.
  24. Create a dance that I love. 
  25. Feel sexy in a little, black dress. 
  26. Make a delicious cake from scratch. 


  27.  
  28.   

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I LOVE "the million dollar question" and I love bucket lists! Given that I've had a bucket list for years now and sadly haven't checked many things off it, it made me think of what the "next steps" to achieving each item would be. For example, reading a book in Central Park is awesome and simple BUT (assuming you're not already in New York) requires getting there first (which means setting aside the time & money to do so).
    ... I've turned this comment into a "response blog post" as it grew too long: http://blog.lukemadera.com/?p=160

    ReplyDelete